Join us at www.ageofascent.com for a 30 min playtest Saturday, 4th October, 2014 at 8pm UTC, 3pm Central US, 4pm East US, 9pm UK
- Recording restored! Sorry about last time The issue has been resolved.
- Scores are now shown inline (above) in the forum and players are forwarded to this page post match (See Alpha test feedback Sept 6 for previous example)
- Mouse control
- After quite a journey, numerous public outings and internal iterations, we believe its finally there!
Sensitivity adjustments and ship manoeuvrability aside, which will be in your control settings and determined by choice of ship and fittings respectively
- We’ve gone for a natural progression of the most regular mouse control we have been using (e.g. last time’s)
- The mouse will no longer go out of bounds in mouse flight, or trigger the “You are in full screen billboard” when you hit the top of window bounds
- This version of mouse flight will not currently work in Internet Explorer just yet, but Microsoft are working on it
- The traditional arrow pointer will disappear and be replaced by a targeting circle that you move around while in mouse flight (Enter/Return to switch to mouse pointer, drag mode)
- The “on target” spinner is now in the mouse pointer (we will tie that up with targeting, weapon types etc in the future)
If you want to know the bigger picture and where we are heading don’t forget to check out: About Age of Ascent
Thank you all for joining us on this journey!