Testing schedule

I was two hours after test start (april, 12) and saw an invitation to next weekend tests. How long do they last? One hour?

The tests have been running for 30 minutes for now.

GM Rikoo

Is it ok to record for youtube channel or do you have an NDA in place?

Perfectly fine; in fact we’d be happy for you to :smile:

As well as today’s test the current future tests is as follows:

• Saturday, October 18 2014 - [18OCT14] 8pm UTC, 3pm Central US, 4pm East US, 9pm UK
  • Saturday, November 1 2014 - [01NOV14] 8pm UTC, 3pm Central US, 4pm East US, 9pm UK
  • Saturday, November 15 2014 - [15NOV14] 8pm UTC, 2pm Central US, 3pm East US, 8pm UK
  • Saturday, December 13 2014 - [13DEC14] 8pm UTC, 2pm Central US, 3pm East US, 8pm UK
  • Saturday, December 27 2014 - [27DEC14] 8pm UTC, 2pm Central US, 3pm East US, 8pm UK

Can you add an AEST as well? I get a headache when the opposite side of the world tries to do things on me lol.

[quote=“Ragnarok, post:6, topic:140”]
Can you add an AEST as well?
[/quote]I think that would be 6am on Sunday AEST

Is there a way to stagger the testing into either 2 groups or making it a bit later? For me the testing time is 7am on a Sunday morning so usually I am unable to pull myself out of bed short of 9/10am. Could there possibly be an evening test run at 7pm UK time? Not sure how this time works out for other testers and their time zones, but bad for me as I have yet to be able to get up on online by 7am on Sunday lol

[quote=“Ragnarok, post:8, topic:140”]
Could there possibly be an evening test run at 7pm UK time? Not sure how this time works out for other testers and their time zones, but bad for me as I have yet to be able to get up on online by 7am on Sunday
[/quote]As that would be an hour earlier it would be 5am for you?

Oh sorry I was reading the 3pmCentral time lol. So for UK time it would be 11pm for a late start or hmm 1pm for early start. Seems either is unlikely but the later start is also benificial for the Central US time zone making it 6pm not halfway through their day with kids and family etc.

If not, I am happy to accept special treatment to fly around solo or with NPC/devs :smile:

or more likely wait until it comes out :frowning:

The testing time that we use now is pretty balanced to cover both US and UK players. We might look into other test times in the future! Thanks!

GM Rikoo