Founder's Packs

Support the Development of Age of Ascent

Age of Ascent - Founder's Packs

We’re excited to announce that we’re offering founder’s packs to our players, as a way for you to support the development of Age of Ascent while receiving unique and valuable rewards - only available to Founders!

Gamma Founder Pack Delta Founder Pack Omega Founder Pack

Check out our Founder’s Pack storefront for more information

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at: https://www.ageofascent.com/2020/09/22/founders-packs/

2 Likes

Hi. Is it just me? The cart on the right hand side is not loading after I select a Founder’s package…

Hi. Sorry to hear that, we are working with a third party but have tested most browsers before going live. What browser are you using? Can you also please try in a different browser and let us know how you get on? And, thanks for your support!

Welcome!
I was using Google Chrome. I subsequently tried with Opera and it worked fine FYI.

Great, good to hear. Thanks for letting us know.

Do I need to buy the founder’s packs multiple times if I plan on having more than one account?

Hi. The founder’s packs are benefits you will be able to assign at the pilot level, and you can have multiple pilots - so if you do want each pilot to have them, you can buy a pack for each one. Thanks so much for your support, we really appreciate it!

It says that this deal has expired, are you no longer offering founders packs?